Are you wondering what you’ll put on all the pages of your new website? Of course, every community has its own personality, and you’ll want to tailor your site to your specific needs. But there are some things every effective and engaging civic website should include.
- Calendar of community events, meetings, open houses, etc.
- Community news
- Emergency contact information
- Council/Committee meeting information (for example: schedule, agenda, minutes, contact numbers and
- Budget information
- Area maps
- Business contact information
- Department information and forms
- Resident information
- Visitor information
- Links to other community resources (such as utility bill pay, report a problem, request public records, ordinance/public policy information,., and employment services)