Website Accessibility Audit Services
We know you want to be proactive and provide access to everyone, so you probably need a website accessibility audit. That’s where Civic Webmasters can help. As an OCR-approved auditor with over 14 years of website development experience, we’ll put our expertise to work for you.
What You Get with a Website Accessibility Audit
Our Website Accessibility Audit provides a detailed assessment of your website. We will identify the necessary improvements required to achieve compliance with Section 508 standards and WCAG 2.0 Level AA guidelines for web content. We will confirm the website is perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust.
During this audit, we will use various techniques, including manual verification, assistive technology (e.g. screen readers), and disabled assistive technology users to review items including but not limited to the following:
- We will use automated scans to check for obvious errors.
- We will use manual checks to do things such as ensuring everything can be accessed using only the keyboard (no mouse).
- We will use assistive technology such as screen readers to verify all standards are met.
- We will view each page without styles for readability.
- We will test for content scaling up to 200% the size of the original content.
- We will validate the CSS and HTML code to check for accessibility.
Upon completion of the audit, we will provide the following:
- A detailed report of accessibility issues found
- A list of criteria that do not meet guidelines
- Recommended changes
- A Sample Corrective Action Plan
- If needed, once the recommended changes are complete, we will review the website to confirm the remediation performed meets accessibility requirements.
If additional monitoring or follow-up evaluations are desired, we can also provide these services to assure ongoing compliance.
Please use the form below to contact us for pricing for a follow-up evaluation review or audit compliance services.